Finding a great Colon Therapist who understands your concerns, listens well, comforts your unease, teaches and expects long lasting results with her vast knowledge and talent as well as being down to earth in her approach is what you would hope to find in any therapist. You will get that with Missy at Westchase Colonics!
The colonic treatment may feel very different for the first timer, but Missy remembers her own first time and coaches you through it getting wonderful results and making your first time better than you thought! Now, the Benefits ……oh, the benefits!
- May release several pounds of blocked/stored fecal matter over series of treatments
- Retrain/tonify lazy and atrophied colon muscles
- Flatten belly
- Prevent the toxic stool from traveling into the bloodstream
- Strengthens immune system by ridding the body of toxins/chemicals
- Creates room to allow the Good Bacteria to colonize
- Helps to clear up brain fog and lightens mood
- Increases energy level
- Better skin
- A Good Colon Therapist is one that will want to do everything in her power to help you to learn to poop more efficiently on your own! You may return for 3 every season for maintenance but if you do everything right the first time 3-6 sessions, you may only need to come twice a year to prevent today’s world of toxic build up.
- As Missy’s client you are free to call in any day of the year for advice on natural digestive health, food, supplements and so on!